Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sticks && Stones

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me - LIES. Words can hurt way worse than someone simply punching you in the face. Fatty. Chunky. Chubby. Ugly. Big girl. Fat. Big. Huge. Disgusting. Words hurt. I've dealt with these words slipping out of the mouths of others, whether it be a whisper or saying it to my FACE. I prefer to just hear it to my face. I know I'm big. I know I have curves. I've dealt with it. I know it. I've heard it. SO STOP TELLING ME.
Lately I've started working out and my goal has been set - Size 10 by Christmas..I'm currently a size 17 jeans, size 16 dress. But that is all going to change. I know people are doubting me...I know there are people who don't think I can...but guess what...I'm ready to shut you up. I'm sick of the whispers and the name-calling...from "friends" from my parents, from strangers...I can only take so much. But YOU and Society are telling me I NEED to be skinny....I NEED to be thin. Well...here we go. I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment