Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mr. && Mrs.

I never thought married life would really be any different, but it is. I'm not around my friends anymore, they are all getting ready to go back to college, or back home enjoying the last of their summers. I am here, filling out application after application. References please. Last Job held. What makes you special?  I am tired of writing the same things over and over. Besides, they don't really care. And every clothing store I walk in to shows those stupid maniquins that are a size zero...wow why would they hire me?? A double digit. They look at me with that sad look, you know the one that says, I feel bad for you...can't you lose any weight...are you really proud of yourself....do you like looking like that...you're not good enough.
All my friends are sitting out in the sun, swimming or tanning. I'm sitting in my apartment with absolutely nothing to do because I still haven't found a job and facebook only has so much you can do. My husband is out skateboarding...well good for him, I'm glad he can go out and have fun, but I will stay here and be responsible as always...looking for a job, cleaning the apartment.
Can life get easy? Please. But at least I'm not alone...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment