Saturday, June 25, 2011

Soon to be

Everything is changing and it's changing quick. We just had our alterations for the dresses and tuxes for the wedding. It's crazy to sit there with your friends and watch them putting and dresses and to look in the mirror and see myself in a beautiful white gown knowing that everything is going to change. It's weird to think I won't be able to just call up my friends anymore to hang out...I'm going to be a married woman...I'm going to live somewhere else. I won't be just minutes away from my friends, I'll be hours away.
I don't know what it's going to be like exactly, you know, living with Jesse..just the two of us, but I can't wait!! He really is amazing. Plus there comes a point in one's life when living with your parents becomes almost unbearable and I am most definitely at that point in my life. I know it's going to be difficult; having to make new friends, work all the time, come home and clean, pay all the bills, be on our own, etc. but I'm not scared. I have no doubts and I am just anticipating the big day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment